Wednesday 15 March 2017

Work in Progress

The half way point for this month has come around really quickly. Here is what I've done so far. Not much progress on the March goal of adding another warband so hopefully  writing this will get me motivated to speed up! 
I've finished frodo and sam if I ever need them for a Mt doom scenario. Hopefully looking less like a boyband than last time. Painting unarmoured hobbits is a nice change after the uruks. 
Part of the delay in this month's painting has been these new arrivals. Most importantly the Dunland banner to add to my warriors probably for next month.

last weekend I use the ballista for the first time. Only managed to kill one dwarf but I think it still might have potential in game as it forces your opponents to act, especially in the new GT scenarios. I have since added a 60mm Base and think it will fit in better next to the crew as well as if it ever needs to move around the table.


I got some positive feedback on my uruk banner from last month, I think this was my first real bit of freehand so here is how I did it, from an old white dwarf:

I might add a few of the smaller white hands once I am done with the Dunland.  Speaking of which here is what I am aiming to do, Sharkey and Worm with 12 wildmen. So fingers crossed these will be ready by the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment